ICT Services will need to configure iPads prior to them being used for learning at the College. You can either:
- Make an appointment for us to complete this process with you, OR
- Drop the iPad off with our team and we'll have it ready for collection the next business day.
ICT Services is open for device configurations from Monday 7 January to Wednesday 23 January, 9am to 4pm.
Note that the iPad will be reset as part of the configuration process. If there is any content on the iPad that you would like to keep, we strongly recommend backing up to a service such as Google Drive or Dropbox. All students at the College have a Google Drive and can use their College credentials to log in. If you are unsure of how to do this, please book an appointment with us and we will assist.
- Have purchased a new device from the BYOD portal or from somewhere else (please note minimum specification requirements); or
- Are re-using a device that was previously assigned to a different student; or
- Are hoping to re-use a device that you already have at home
please make a booking below to have the device configured.
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING RE-USING DEVICES
The College has received numerous enquiries about re-using MacBook Pro devices from recently graduated Year 12 students. Families are urged to avoid the re-use of MacBook Pros from recently graduated Year 12 students. These devices do not meet the minimum requirements as specified.