2020 Academic Scholarships
Tatachilla Lutheran College is pleased to offer a limited number of 2020 Academic Scholarships which are available for entry into Year 7, Year 10 and Year 11. Academic Scholarships are open to all students, including those students already attending Tatachilla Lutheran College and those not currently enrolled at the College, but wish to be.
Scholarships are awarded on the basis of an academic examination using objective measures provided by the Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER).
Scholarship values vary from 20% to 50% reduction of the annual tuition fees and offer remission on these fees for a period of up to three (3) years provided the student adheres to the Academic Scholarship conditions.
For further information please refer to the 2020 Scholarship Applicant Information.
The process to apply for an Academic Examination for scholarship consideration is as follows:
- Complete an Application Form and return it to the College via post or email: email@example.com by 24 January 2019.
- Register online for the ACER Academic Examination. Payment of $95 to sit the examination must be made at the time of registration online to ACER.
When applying for an ACER Scholarship Examination, please select the required level as per below:
Level 1 – for students entering Year 7 in 2020
Level 2 – for students entering Year 10 in 2020
Level 3 – for students entering Year 11 in 2020
Registration closes 24 January 2019.
- Sit the examination at Tatachilla Lutheran College on Saturday 9 February 2019 from 8:50am to 11.45am. Once registered an email detailing venue and requirements will be sent to the applicant.
- Students will be notified whether they will be required for the interview stage.
- The student applicant and their parent/caregiver will be invited to attend an interview with a member of the College Executive Team.
- Offers of Academic Scholarships are made in writing.
- Acceptance by parents and students of the Terms and Conditions of being awarded an Academic Scholarship are made by each party signing a scholarship contract.
Academic Scholarships will be awarded primarily on the basis of the ACER Scholarship Examination results. The final decision of awarding of scholarships rests with the College.
For any queries, please contact the Enrolments Officer, Mrs Christine Martin, on 08 8323 9588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.