One of the strengths of Tatachilla's community is the involvement of our parents in the life of the College.
Tatachilla encourages a partnership between parents and the College and we seek a commitment from families to participate in the life of the community in one or more of the following activities:
- helping in the school Canteen
- helping as Partner Parent
- becoming a L.A.P. Volunteer (Learning Assistance Program)
- assisting at major events (Twilight Food Affair, Winemakers of Tatachilla)
- assisting with barbeques and other fundraising activities
- assisting with sporting activities such as the annual Swimming Carnival and Sports Day
- assisting with the maintenance work of grounds and buildings
- assisting with youth ministry programs
- helping in the Library and with the College's Archives
- supporting the College's Sporting Program
- helping on the International Pedal Prix
- assisting in the Performing Arts area (Drama, Musicals, Music)
When parents/guardians want to contribute as a volunteer at Tatachilla they must have completed the Volunteers Training Program.
The training is a mandatory process.