Tatachilla Lutheran College will come alive on Friday 22 March 2024 when one of the biggest community events in McLaren Vale – the Twilight Food Affair – makes it annual return. The event now attracts upwards of 5,000 people each year.
The Twilight Food Affair presents a wonderful opportunity for local businesses to promote themselves to the community at large and raise their profile in a lively and family-oriented space.
Past sponsors have included Academy School Photography & Production; Blackbird IT; Flagstaff Coaches; Hamilton Amusements; LLL Australia; PPH Electrical; Rory’s Group Australia; SA Fireworks; Higgins Coatings; and Buzzify.
The generous contributions of these organisations helped us deliver the biggest Twilight Food Affair in college history in 2023.
In 2024 there are three sponsorship packages available: bronze, silver and gold.
A bronze sponsorship involves an event contribution to the value of $1,000.
Bronze sponsors receive:
- business mention and logo placement on event web-page of college website
- business mention and logo placement in event media release
- logo placement on event media wall at the venue
- business mention and logo placement in college newsletter
A silver sponsorship involves an event contribution to the value of $3,000.
Silver sponsors receive:
- all the benefits of the bronze sponsorship
- business mention in opening remarks at the venue
- business mention in February 2024 email campaign for Twilight Food Affair (sent via KIDDO magazine / reaches 8,500 South Australian families)
- social media shout-out (30-sec iPhone video featuring sponsor talking about who they are and why they have sponsored the Twilight Food Affair)
A gold sponsorship involves an event contribution to the value of $5,000 or more.
Gold sponsors receive:
- all the benefits of the silver sponsorship
- business mention in Twilight Food Affair advertorial in CityMag online (March 2024)
- logo placement in Twilight Food Affair promotional video
Sponsorship application form
Tatachilla Lutheran College now invites all local businesses to consider coming on board as an event sponsor of the 2024 Twilight Food Affair by completing our sponsorship application form.
Closing date for sponsorship
The closing date for all sponsorship applications is Friday 16 February 2024.
For more information, please contact Jane Clayton, Head of Marketing and Community Relations at Tatachilla Lutheran College, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.