Our vision is to build community and enrich lives. We encourage students to seek fresh horizons and dream impossible dreams for themselves and their world. Our students discover the beauty of their self-worth through experiencing the Love of Christ. We are proud of our Lutheran heritage and welcome children of all faiths to our community.
The College community is proud to offer an education which empowers students with the skills and confidence they need to succeed in life. We believe that creativity, critical thinking, communication and collaboration are key skills students need to live lives of love, service and excellence.
At Tatachilla Lutheran College:
- Teaching and learning are personalised, innovative and challenging.
- Wellbeing is taught, developed and embedded in our community.
- We transform ourselves and the world through service to others.
Wellbeing is at the heart of a Tatachilla Lutheran College education and integral to ensuring happiness and resiliency in daily life. Our focus is to nurture responsible, ethical and empathic citizens.
The Tatachilla Lutheran College points of difference, are:
- Annual 100% SACE (SA Certificate of Education) completion.
- Extensive grounds and facilities which provide room for students to learn, play and explore.
- Private bus service extending throughout the Fleurieu Peninsula.
- Separate Junior, Middle and Senior schools which share extensive state of the art facilities.
- Acclaimed EcoClassroom, dedicated College recycling program, solar, waste management and eco sustainability initiatives; providing students with an opportunity to explore sustainably and adopt beliefs and practices which will protect the environment for future generations.
- Community engagement, performing arts and technology, public speaking and debating programs.
- Broad range of interschool sporting competitions, elite athlete programs and extensive co-curricular activities.
- Affordable fees and scholarships.
As a father of two children, I value the awesome responsibility you face in choosing the right school for your child. We are proud of our College and humble in your consideration to entrust us with the education of your child.