The Multi-Purpose Facility is a state of the art facility consisting of three classrooms, a dance studio, two international sized basketball courts, with change rooms and toilet facilities. There is also a large foyer and kitchen available for use.
This impressive resource fits in with the Tatachilla ethos that a balanced education enriches the body, as well as the mind and the soul.
The Multi-Purpose Facility combines a modern recreation centre with integrated classroom settings.
The state-of-the-art facility caters for the preferences of a wide range of students, including:
- A modern gym, with weights and cardio equipment
- Two international-size basketball courts
- A dance studio (click here to learn more about Dance Xtreme who run a wide variety of classes outside of school hours)
- Three classrooms
- Changerooms and toilet facilities
- A large foyer and kitchen
Student wellbeing is at the heart of the Tatachilla community.