The EcoClassroom offers an accredited training course in Conservation and Land Management. This qualification can lead to careers in areas such as landscaping, environment, biodiversity and agriculture.
This area provides on ground training as well as the opportunity to work in a simulated work environment giving both hands on experience and expert tutorial training.
Training is provided through Maxima Group Traineeships (Registered Training Organisation).
Benefits on completion of these courses include:
- Nationally accredited qualification
- Credit towards SACE
- Hands on experience
- Increase employability skills
- Increase confidence
- Skills and knowledge needed to restore and maintain natural and modified habitats
- Focus on local indigenous flora and fauna
- Certificate II Conservation and Land Management