2017 Fee Schedule
Years 8-12 $7,300 Annual Fee
Year 7 $5,580 Annual Fee
Years R-6 $5,180 Annual Fee
*Plus ancillary charges for camps, electronic devices, aquatics/swimming etc.
The Tatachilla Lutheran College Council determines tuition fees annually, and the fees cover the common costs for the tuition of all students in a given year. This fee includes the Year Book (Carvings) and 24 Hour Accident Insurance Cover.
Accounts for all tuition fees and charges are rendered quarterly a term in advance and parents and/or guardians are required to complete a Payment Plan Form for the payment of all fees and charges. This needs to be returned to the College by 31 October of the year prior to the commencement of their child’s education.
Families with more than two children attending the College at the same time will receive a 10% discount on the tuition fees for the third child and 20% for any subsequent children.
Parents/legal guardians will be invoiced for additional amounts when their child/ren choose elective subjects that involve costs beyond that common for a subject.
Elective Subjects will incur a $50 fee per subject per semester:
- Stage 1 - Child Studies, Hospitality Studies, Dance, Media Studies, Materials Tech, Metals Engineering, Physical Education, Photography, Art, Electronic Systems, Textile Studies.
- Stage 2 - Early Childhood Studies, Dance, Visual Arts Studies/Art Practical, Food and Hospitality Studies, Metal Engineering, Furniture Construction, Digital Photography, Media Studies, Electronic Systems.
- Students undertaking Year 12 Physical Education will be charged a $100 fee per semester to cover the cost of the camp which is held in Semester 2.
- Project materials used in subjects such as Art, Food Technology, PE, Design Technology, Photography and other subjects as determined from time to time within an approved expenditure benchmark.
- Year level camps, outdoor education, swimming and aquatics will be levied on a per student per term basis.
Stationery: The initial supplies required by students for each school year are detailed on the stationery list provided by the College and are purchased through our approved supplier who requires payment on delivery. Ongoing supplies may be purchased through the College Canteen on a cash only basis.
Building Fund: A Building Fund donation per term is sought on behalf of each family each term to assist with the College development. Because of its voluntary nature, it is tax deductible.
Capital Levy: A compulsory levy of $50 per term for each family to assist with debt servicing the facility.
- Year 9 - $495
- Years 10-12 - $400
iPad Services Levy: Years 1, 2, 5, 6, 7 and 8 - $55
Termination of Enrolment
Parents are expected to give a minimum of one term’s notice in writing should they wish to withdraw their child from the College. In the absence of a term’s notice in writing the penalty on any withdrawal of a student from the College is one term’s tuition fee.
The College Council reserves the rights to terminate the schooling of a student whose fees are in arrears. However, such a termination process will normally take place only after negotiations for arrangements to pay have broken down, or where there is no cooperation from parents/legal guardians in respect to the payment of the outstanding debt.