Policies and Process
Prior to devices being issued to students
- Parents / Guardians must attend an information session for each student in the program, during which a written agreement will be signed by the school and the parent.
- Each device must be prepared by the school, including loading relevant software, logging device details and registering a device against a unique student identifier.
Role of Parents – Out of Box Nights
- Tatachilla Lutheran College will be running a number of ‘Out of Box Nights”, where students will be issued with their laptops. Parents/caregivers must be present at one of these events before students will be issued a device.
- These sessions will address any questions you may have and outline the roles / responsibilities, program intentions and specifics relating to this exciting initiative.
- These nights will occur early in the year.
1:1 Laptop Program Forum
Due to extenduating circumstances the proposed parent forum has been cancelled.
If you have any concerns or issues relating to this program you are encouraged to contact Mr Grant Wildman, Peer Support Coordinator at the College by phoning 83239588 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org